The MK26 Series Vibration Control Workstation is designed specifically for ultra-low natural frequency applications. The system utilizes MinusK patented negative stiffness vibration isolators in order to provide a compact, passive Vibration Isolation Workstation with ultra-low natural frequencies, higher internal structural frequencies, and excellent vertical and horizontal isolation efficiencies. The MK26 has also been upgraded to provide much better user comfort and additional leg space.
- Table top options include Granite, Steel, Composite & Honeycomb.
- The MinusK vertical isolator uses a stiff spring and negative-stiffness mechanism to achieve a low net vertical stiffness without affecting the static load supporting capability.
- Horizontal vibration isolation is provided by beam columns connected in series with the vertical-motion isolator.
- Adjusted to a 1/2 Hz natural frequency, the workstation achieves 93% isolation efficiency at 2 Hz, 99% at 5 Hz and 99.7% at 10 Hz.
- The MK26 Series can be configured for a wide variety of applications and customized with most of our vibration isolation workstation accessories.