- High performance Class A simulator, for solar cells from 50×50 mm to 350x350mm.
- The patented optical design dramatically increases the percentage of photons reaching the work plane.
- All electronics are packaged in the lamp house -no clutter of high power cables to deal with. A digital shutter timer allowing both manual and external control is included with every unit.
- Standard maintenance, lamp or filter replacement, does not require any tools.
- Locking indicator dials on all the system controls provide for a reproducible and stable setup.
Clean Cooling: Any dust or dirt particles introduced into an optical system can degrade system performance and shorten the life of critical optical components. Sun 2000 sources utilize a HEPA filtered cooling fan to extend the life of the delicate optical components.
Adaptable: Abet Technologies offers a number of spectral and field size options to match your application. The Sun 2000 family standard offerings range from 50×50 mm to 350x350mm 1sun or more uniformly illuminated field versions for Photovoltaic and UV applications.
The compact design of the systems, combined with the long working distance optics, leaves the space below these instruments wide open for any sample positioning or testing equipment. Unit mounting options allow suspension from above leaving the space below totally free if needed.
- Up-pointing and horizontal output direction models are also available.
- Long working distances allow easy interface to vacuum boxes.
- Beyond the standard AM 1.5 and AM 0 filters, many other filters are offered to fine-tune the spectral characteristics of the source for your particular application.